Social Value Calculator
Operator data combined with academic research and sector-wide benchmarks showing you in monetary terms the value that physical activity at your facility or programme is making to the local community.
The SOCIAL VALUE CALCULATOR (SVC), now in its third release, was designed to measure the impact generated from investment in sport and physical activity across four outcome areas: Physical and mental health, Subjective wellbeing, Individual development, Social and community development
Developed in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University and Experian, 4GLOBAL’s SVC uses evidence based academic research and sector-wide benchmarks to provide operators with a tool to predict, track and evidence the impact of sports and physical activity they offer in their facilities.
- Additional data assets – Overlaying your data with several lifestyles, social segmentation and risk assessment at both individual and household level.
- Predict the future impact – Estimate the social value to be generated from your investments or programmes to make informed decisions and maximise your ROI
Support your Funding Applications
- Inform Stakeholders – Indicate the social value created by sport and physical activity investment.
- Strategic growth – Support funding applications and programme commissioning while identifying areas with high social value potential through targeted activity.
- Evidence your service – Provide transparent evidence of the community impact of your programme or facility aligned to your strategic objectives