National Benchmarking figures are available for comparison reports, including customer footfall and staff hours worked to accident ratios.
An innovative online platform that captures, collates and aggregates accident, incident and near-miss data, providing your organisation with accurate, easy-to-use reporting in a single system.
THE LEISURE MANAGEMENT ACCIDENT ANALYSIS
Stich has been developed by Right Directions – the leading Quality Management and Health and Safety specialists in the Sports and Leisure Industry as an innovative online platform that captures, collates and aggregates accident, incident and near-miss data.
STITCHING ACCIDENTS TOGETHER TO FIND TRENDS
Stitch provides accurate, easy-to-use live reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses within a single system. Stitch can be used to provide clear accident performance in any selected period with additional filters and functions.
ANALYSIS AND GRAPHS
- Visual and graphical presentation of accident performance in any selected period
- Accident, incident and centre specific reports with detailed filters
- Easy, trouble free implementation with minimal user training
- Accident, incident and near miss data entry
- Email notifications
- Live snapshot of KPIs, allowing monitoring of accident trends and ‘hotspots’ to review avoidable accidents and near misses.
- Central, comprehensive and permanent record including photographs and supporting evidence and documentation increasing your ability to defend civil claims and criminal proceedings.
- Stitch provides a straightforward, easy to use process for recording occurrences and enables Management to address particular risks and prevent further occurrences.
Want to learn more? click here to visit the Stitch Platform